Friday, July 17, 2009

Reflection - Elizabeth

Frankly speaking, I don’t really know how to do reflection. I am a girl with few words and I think that this project have helped me in big and small ways. Apart from acquiring new skills both software-wise and also interpersonal wise, my knowledge in accounting took a greater leap. Choosing accounting as a major was not by choice but by circumstances, but this project has shown me a different outlook of the subject and took me to a different level of understanding for accounting. For this project, we were all there working together hand in hand and this made us realized how important team work is. One man’s strength is like a chopstick - easy to break, but a bundle of chopsticks is much harder to split. One must learn to compromise and resolve conflict when working in a group. I personally think that the team leader is the spirit of the team and a good leader delegates the tasks effectively and efficiently so that each and every one’s specialty and forte can be tapped on. Together we work towards a common goal. To complete the given the best way we know how and to absorb the skill and knowledge that meant to be learnt. I would like to compliment the team leader for doing such a good job. He also did a very detail reflection that entails everything I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment